In the world of IT research and analysis, credibility is the gold standard by
which firms are measured. Credibility is difficult to earn, but easy to lose—and once it is
lost, it cannot be bought back at any price.
After ten years this simple philosophy continues to guide every aspect of our
business, from the services we provide to the advice we give our clients to the topics we
discuss. It's about personal trust, commitment, accountability, and long lasting
relationships—the qualities that set us apart.
Data Mobility Group helps users, vendors, and investors sort out the issues that go along
with developing and adopting information management and storage technology. We point out challenges
as well as opportunities as we work with our clients to evaluate, validate, and refine
business and technology plans.
We use our industry knowledge and insider access to raise awareness, to teach and inform, and
to provide answers to your most pressing information management and storage questions.
Data Mobility Group's core offering is an easy to understand subscription model that also happens to be incredibly easy to purchase and use. Regardless the size of your firm, a 12-month subscription is available starting at $10,000 for new subscribers and $8,000 for renewals.
Additional analyst access may be obtained on an as-needed basis or, as some of our clients prefer, purchased up front. Data Mobility Group's
base subscription includes the following:
- No seat limit. We do not restrict access to specific employees unless asked to do so.
- Eight (8) hours of advisory time to be applied when and how you see fit.
- Early access to DMG's most recently published research and opinions—six to twelve months before we make the insight available to the general public.
- Press, investor and stakeholder Q&A.
- Customer 1-on-1 Q&A
- Special subscriber rates on all DMG services. Save up to 70% off of a variety of consultative services such as due diligence assessments, survey/interview-based market research, product positioning, marketing message critiques, sales win/loss analyses, comparative/competitive analyses, white papers, distribution rights, ghostwriting, speaking engagements, webcasts, podcasts, and more.
Data Mobility Group also makes it simple and affordable to purchase non-exclusive unlimited distribution rights to any of its published research. If one of our reports might help your marketing activities feel free to contact us to inquire about obtaining distribution rights.
Through education and awareness, we provide our clients with the insight needed to take
action and make confident decisions.
to learn more about how we can help you.