Copyrights & Credits
Data Mobility Group and the Data Mobility Group logo are service marks and registered trademarks of Data Mobility Group.
You may not use or display these marks without Data Mobility Group's prior written consent.
All other trademarks appearing on the Web Site are the property of their respective owners.
Data Mobility Group respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to
do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that
constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Data Mobility Group the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf
of the owner of the copyright interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located
on the Web Site;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use
is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information
in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized
to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Data Mobility Group's contact for notice of claims of copyright infringement on its
site is Joseph Martins, who can be reached as follows:
By mail: 63 Jennison Rd., Milford, NH 03055
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
[Return to top]
Photo and Graphic Credits
The images on this web site are licensed for use from the following
organizations or persons. These images may not be downloaded for use without permission from
the original copyright holders. Please write to the copyright holder(s) for permission to
- Partner photos © 2002-2012 Bonnie St. Pierre Studio, Merrimack, NH. All rights reserved.
- Data Mobility Group logo ®© 2002-2012 Data Mobility Group LLC. All rights reserved.
[Return to top]